My Family

My Family
Miss so much

sunset@แหลมพรหมเทพ

sunset@แหลมพรหมเทพ
Home sick

Let's go to the sea

Let's go to the sea
swing in the sea @ Phuket_My Home

2553-01-21

Fourth week after new year

 Today I got up late and I forgot to iron my uniform.


I do everything so quickly, and I'm not late.




First period on this day is LNG102.


We started with write short paragraph about "To me,a teacher like a/an ___"


I wrote a teacher like a book because Teacher is very important person.(I don't know why I think same jay?)


Books have knowledge of many things are different inside. But if you were to pick it up read or not.


It not different from teachers available to educate the student always. However, in that we will get it or not.


After we finished to write book.
We study about 'Verb' from my friends.
I feel enjoy to learn about Verb.


The importance thing that I know in that class is "Dictionary is very important".


^^




Ps.Tomorrow I will come back to my Home. I'm very happy. I will go to Pai with my family.


   ^_^

6 ความคิดเห็น:

  1. The room is CB 1301. Aj. ธนภรณ์

    ตอบลบ
  2. Thank you for the souvenir krab... and thanks for your postcard. It arrived today. I am very happy...

    ตอบลบ
  3. i dunno, i think i'm vocab is very week, so i couldn't do the exam haha.

    ur blog isn't update for 13 days, it's unusual. what's the matter??

    ตอบลบ

My friend forever..in M.6

My friend forever..in M.6
หวาน,หนาบ,ส้ม,อิ๋ง,เอม,นิ้น,ฝ้าย,แฟร์,ซี We're Nonate.

My friend forever in M.3

My friend forever in M.3
บอม,ต้า,โสฬส,บี,อิ๋ง,เอ,จ๊อบ,โฟ๊ก